Droids, Droids, Droids!
Although these Droids are Mad by nature, reprograming them will bring many rewards for the Developer (Player). Not only do they generate rewards in the form of the in-game currency (MAD Token), these adorable Droids can help also help their owner by:
- Reaching objects far away or too high for the character
- Displaying on screen images, videos, marks and messages of interest to the user (displayed on the face, waist, or on the back of the Droid)
- Having a companion (Pet) with superior cognitive abilities (language translation, remembering information, calculating the best way to get somewhere, mathematics, etc)
- Performing mechanical, repetitive or scheduled tasks while the user is away
- Being in two places at once
- Being fashionable and part of a very exclusive group
The table below reflects the information in the image above, showcasing the Droid's (Big Yellow Colloso) attributes, which shares the Level, Health (Hit Points), Defense, Speed, and Power. These attributes are not static and will be able to be upgraded until a cap or maximum level is met. The initial attributes of the Droid before it is captured will be automatically generated, based on the rarity, location, and other factors. The Droid Attributes will be automatically updated and stored in the metadata for the NFTs, as they will be on-chain.